Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Girls' Weekend in Vegas!

We are definitely sticking to the old adage of "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" for this trip. However, I can tell you this much - after 3 days of catching up with friends, shopping, eating great food, and dancing, we all came home tired and ready for a nap. It was a fabulous trip!

Great times, great friends, great memories.

Four-fifths of our squad. This one is in the M&M store, with a Vegas backdrop.


Alma and myself in front of Treasure Island. I'm usually the taller one in these pictures, so today I decided to be shorter. I'm not doing a very good job of trying not to laugh while Sara takes the picture.


Alma and Kella wanted drinks from Paris. Pina Colada and Margarita anyone?


Myself and Alma at the Tryst nightclub.


Kella, Shawna and Sara at Tryst as well.