Tuesday, December 19, 2006

He's Wonderful

Over the weekend, I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Alma and Chris's son, Daniel Evan. He is absolutely beautiful and perfect and wonderful in every sense of the words.
Alma and Chris will be and already are amazing parents, and I cannot wait to see how their little one grows. He is lucky to be born to such a loving family.



Sara, Ryan, and William (who at six months, now seems so grown-up compared to his new little friend) stopped by to say hello too. William had a great time talking to Daniel and telling him all about what he can expect in the next 6 months of life.
William is also very good at making grown-ups smile and laugh. Just check out his picture below and try not to smile. You can't do it. These are my two most favorite boys ever. I am amazed every time I see them at how fast life goes by, and how quickly they grown up. Get your hugs in while you can.